Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We Love Pink - Photoshoot with Laurel

I was out in Gastonia looking for a frame for one of my main pictures for my portfolio last Thursday and noticed this interesting looking giffanti on the back of a building in the Franklin Square area. I knew I had to get a model in front of the wall because it was pink and those who know me know I love pink. Well I thought of Laurel because I had asked her the week before if she would help with the portfolio and she had had to cancel. So early Sunday we went up there to see what we could get. It turned out really well, using the selective coloring because there were some parts that just didn't go. We also rode uptown Gastonia and found a few interesting locations as well. I, along with my fellow classmates, agree that Laurel is very photogenic and she was a pleasure to work with.

This first image is the one that I will be using for my portfolio.














No comments:

Post a Comment