Sunday, June 28, 2009

Portfolio Bridals

I'm currently wrapping up my wedding sample book. Brittany Garmon and Samantha Black reponded to the post on facebook that if I found them a dress, they would do a bridal shoot. So I accepted the challenge and made it happen. Brittany's dress is actually a yellow prom dress of mine from my sophomore year that I tested in black and white and it looked as if it were white. Samantha's dress, however, I found on a sale rack at Dillards at an unbelieveable price (worth my investment) and it was the perfect fit. Both girls looked stunning in the dresses I came up with and I want to thank them so much for helping out. Here are some of my favorites from each shoot....

Brittany at Moss Lake








Samantha at the Laney Ranch






No comments:

Post a Comment